Be a part of the value chain that manages product delivery to retail shelves, ensuring they are planned, produced and delivered in full, on time, and in fresh condition through timely demand and supply planning, strategic procurement, warehousing and transportation.
Step up to the opportunity to be a future leader now.
You will be the perfect candidate to rise to the challenges in this exciting role if you meet the following attributes:
- Degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 3.2 or its equivalent
- Fresh graduate or with not more than 2 years of working experience
- Active involvement in extra Co-curricular activities
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and confident
- Ability to work well independently and in a team