Kick-start your career and discover your full potential with us!
The KWAP Young Talent (KYT) Programme is a highly sought two-year organised training and development programme designed to provide Malaysian graduates with appropriate professional skills with the end goal to groom them to be industry leaders, aligned with the government's objective to generate more employment opportunity in the market.
Area Of Interest:
Decide where you fit best in these different divisions under our organisation:
• Investment – Kick-start your career in investment by working with industrial leaders to develop and execute a variety of investment strategies across the spectrum of asset classes, with the aim to build KWAP’s competitive investment portfolio as Malaysia’s largest public sector pension fund.
• Retirement Services – Be part of the team that is dedicated to managing pensions for the civil service and contribute towards the revolution of Malaysia’s retirement landscape and the growth of the nation’s pension fund industry.
•Finance – Build a career in the division that drives KWAP’s financial workings and supports different functions by working closely with teams across KWAP to ensure our continued success.
• Strategy & Services – Develop specialisation in aligning KWAP’s mandate to support nation building by innovatively delivering sustainable benefits and meeting internal and external stakeholders’ commitments.
• Digital – Contribute to advancing KWAP’s transformation agenda to become a digital native organisation by developing state of the art data and digital functions across the organisation.
• Governance - Join the division that is responsible in ensuring the highest standards of good corporate governance, such as integrity, transparency, and professionalism, which are among the key components contributing to the organisation’s continued progress and success in achieving stakeholders’ objectives.
Applicants may submit their application to [email protected] together with the following:
• Division of Interest
• Curriculum vitae
• Latest Academic Transcript
• Link to a two-minute creative, fun pitching video covering three areas:
Format of the video:
Intake 1- March 2023
Intake 2- October 2023
Second Class Upper
No available jobs