The Internship - Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) will assist the SHE Manager who is responsible for overseeing the safety practices and compliance of the site, ensuring a safe environment for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and written documentation skills.
- To educate and oversee employees on health and safety procedures and regulations.
- Develop, implement and review the organization's SHE Policies and procedures & guidance.
- Assist manager in carrying out risk assessments across all areas of the organization and carry out risk assessments in certain areas.
- To perform data analysis and collect data in relation to illness, injury, and incidents in the workplace
- Assist in business functions in the areas of Safety, Health and Environment on tasks related to your field of study.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment.
- Engage in networking with colleagues from other business functions and Senior Management on best work practices.
- Discover within own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal or external stakeholders.
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required.
- Any other jobs assigned by the SHE Manager.