A Financial Analyst in Controllership team is an important role and the Graduate Trainee in Controllership will exposed to extensive various section in financial accounting function, including compliance, accounting standards, reporting, capex and cash flow forecast and finance related improvement projects in regional (APAC) perspective as well as in-country scope.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review the accuracy of all balance sheet data in compliance with internal policy
- Financial reporting covering both periodic and ad-hoc requirement
- Treasury and CAPEX management including month end and monthly forecast process
- Strict application and compliance of financial accounting and reporting standards
- Prepare audit schedule/ financial statement during external audit period
- Generate report from system and perform any ad hoc improvement projects from time to time
More about you:
- BA in Finance and Accounting
- Good in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Excellent people skills and comfortable to work with remote stakeholders. Appreciate cross cultural working environment.
- Written and oral fluency in English