Do you like to manage and gain insights into a variety of development programs and lead e-learning for a global coatings resins company? allnex is looking for a Global Talent Development Specialist to join our Global Talent team and be responsible for facilitating and deploying enterprise-level Leadership and Talent Development programs for all levels of employees including management and leaders. In this role, you will support the implementation of an enterprise-wide talent management strategy and framework. You will become a part of a global HR community and will also work closely with our people across the regions and countries. We will provide exciting opportunities to grow and take on further responsibilities in the area of Global Talent Management and global HR projects.
If you are ready to drive strategic initiatives in people development and help shape future digitalization and leadership roles, empowered and digitally skilled teams, and an agile way of working in allnex, we would love to speak with you!
- Drive digital learning throughout allnex globally.
- Become a subject-matter expert on the internal digital learning platform (or LMS) and drive adoption of the system.
- Support multiple countries and functions in ensuring learning data is up-to-date and digitizing learning materials using e-learning creation tools.
- Curate and create learning paths by identifying e-learning content that aligns with the allnex Competencies.
- Manage, administrate, and co-facilitate global team workshops.
- Contribute to the growth of the talents and leaders in allnex by supporting the planning of talent management initiatives and programs.
- Assist in change management and culture initiatives that happen in allnex.
- Increase visibility and uptake of global initiatives by driving company-wide communications using articles, videos, digital posters, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest learning and skills trends.
- Join and support any other learning/talent projects that come up.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of proven Learning & Development, Talent Management, or Employee Training experience is required.
- Exposure in handling Learning Platforms or Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as SuccessFactors, Workday, Cornerstone OnDemand, will be an added advantage.
- A good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Has the ability to present and articulate well in front of an audience. Facilitation/training experience is a plus.
- Has a growth mindset and is eager to learn.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Technology-savvy and can work using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Management, Human Resource Management, or equivalent. A Master’s Degree in any of these fields is preferred.