- Quarterly preparation of additional Corporate or HQ team reporting requests, including supplemental financial reporting and disclosures.
- Assist Finance Manager in compiling detailed general ledger information for the preparation of annual budgets, quarterly PVs or monthly forecast.
- Assist Finance Manager in updating of management reporting files, such as income analysis.
- Assist Finance Manager in participating in system implementation or improvement projects.
- Execute in handling full set of accounts (AP, AR, FA and GL) which covers invoicing/debit notes, accruals control and verification of supplier invoices.
- Close financial accounts on a monthly basis within set deadlines; monitor cost control report.
- Preparation of audit/tax schedules for year-end statutory audit and tax computation.
- Implement effective internal controls and maintain proper accounting records.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the Company.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Skills & Abilities
- Be persistent, well organised and able to work under pressure.
- Be meticulous, particular and fastidious person.