• Project management and coordinate development or improvement of equipment for processor functional test.
• Develop and establish equipment operating procedures, troubleshooting and service/maintenance program.
• Monitor line-equipment issues, analyze and initiate problem solving or providing engineering solutions.
• Assist product or manufacturing group in new product or process development and qualification.
• Liaise with test vendors on resolving technical issues or with component vendors for sourcing of components.
• Develop and establish training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware.
• Develop and establish hardware inventory management program.
Second Class Lower
Field of Study
• Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering with preferred >4 years relevant experience or equivalent
• Experience in Tester, Handler, Burn-In equipment, industrial or automated manufacturing systems.
• Understanding of semi-conductor manufacturing.
• Experience in equipment development, installation, qualification and maintenance.
• Knowledge in ISO9000 / QS9000 quality system implementation preferred.
• Team players
• Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
• Effective communication skills