Are you passionate about data, working with different systems and collaborating with different functions? Do you want to advance your career by working on exciting improvement or implementation projects? Allnex is inviting you to join our global Data Management team as a Data Management Specialist! In this role, you will be administering and maintaining master data in the ERP systems and making sure the data governance processes for master data are being followed. You will also required to assist ERP system users with data related issues, process questions, support work instruction and template updates, as well as participate in data cleansing activities, testing of system improvements and in the new SAP system implementation.
If you are driven, detail oriented, analytical and want to take the next step in your career, let’s make an impact together!
This opportunity does not come often. Click that ‘Apply Now,’ button and we will talk to you soon.
- To create and maintain master data in the ERP systems according to data governance processes:
- Ensure data stewardship – work with different teams within the organization to coordinate the complete set up of master data (Credit Control, Manufacturing, Planning, Finance and others).
- Understand the business process and the relevant master data, ensure the validity of data definitions;
- Take responsibility for data integrity and global consistency;
- Assistance to ERP-system users with master data related issues, following the established issue management process;
- Assist Process Owners, Data Owners, Center of Excellence and Data Operations Manager with:
- Process improvement activities;
- Data cleansing activities;
- Documenting Data Management policies and procedures (support work instruction and template updates);
- Act as support for all actors of the Data Management work processes:
- Assistance for questions/issues linked to Master Data;
- Preparation of specific simple master data queries upon request (combining not more than 2 table reports);
- Contribute to global initiatives and projects that involve data management and data conversion activities
- Participate in testing of system improvements (user acceptance testing).
- Support cross-functional project teams.