What you’ll need to bring to the Team:-
-Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Great attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle daily customer’s order fulfilment, and a strong commitment to ensure the delivery in a timely and accurately manner.
- Handle daily customers’ incoming and outgoing calls, emailing.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ request.
- Regular feedback to the management customer’s comments, feedbacks on our products and services.
- Exercise basic salesmanship to promote/ upsell all relevant products to increase the business revenue.
- Assist in new product testing, implementation and launches.
- Responsible for deploying and applying all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform and achieve the KPI as assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed