Achieve sales target and strengthen customer relationship with a remarkable customer experience.
- Attend to sales enquiries, walk in and web registration as well as follow up with potential customers to conclude sales.
- Participate in weekend duty at Sales Gallery as well as on location of projects, property launches or exhibition.
- Monitor and track sales processes effectively to close sales within the stipulated period.
- Assist purchaser in obtaining end financing and to arrange for necessary documents to be executed by purchasers with the Group’s panel lawyers.
- Prepare sales reports to be submitted to immediate superior on weekly basis.
- Brand ambassador for the company.
- Dedicated key contact person for assigned customers.
- Build positive and productive relationship with customers for business growth.
- Develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the Company.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Minimum Certificate / Diploma in related field.
Skills & Abilities
Good communication and sales skill.
For interested applicants, feel free to submit your application to [email protected] and our friendly Recruiters will be reaching you out to explore the career opportunities in Gamuda.