Managing inbound contacts from customers on Bank's product and services by providing accurate information and taking appropriate action in a clear, courteous and professional manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend to all inquiries, requests and complaints received via calls to Bank Islam Contact Centre pertaining to bank products and services.
- Timely escalation of the case to Supervisors/Product Owners and Team Leaders to ensure follows up on cases in accordance with the required time frame.
- Record, escalate, reply & track complaints on product/services features and account related issues in the designated tracking system.
- Manage and handle complaints in a professional manner and respond to customers within the required timeline (Complaint Handling Management).
- Escalate sales leads to the respective person in charge.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Good overall understanding of bank's products & services.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.