PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Carrying out research work related to Financial Galleries and relevant thematic exhibitions.
- Ensure the galleries and displays are maintained on a daily basis.
- Conduct specialised museum guided tours, programmes and talks related to Financial Galleries.
- Assist in preparation of the budget and procurement exercise involved in the activities of running and and maintaining the galleries and exhibitions.
- Assist in development of relevant policies and procedures to ensure good governance and compliance.
- Assist acquisition of artefacts/collection related to Financial Galleries.
- Collaborate with MAG stakeholders to ensure successful execution of exhibitions and programmes.
- Establish and maintain networks with other museums, cultural and learning institutes to keep abreast with the development in the industry.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Candidate must obtain 5 credits in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) for subjects including Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economic, Finance, Public Relations, Museum Studies or other relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and above or Second Class Upper. A qualification in Museum Studies (Museology) / curriculum development and humanities is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Museum/Art/Banking/ Finance industry would be an added advantage. Should be computer literate and have knowledge in exhibit displays (traditional and new media), understand market surveys, and audience research.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED