- You will be responsible for maintaining Graduan apps for platform Android.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Work closely with other departments to improve existing software.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and have a keen interest in researching leading trends in mobile technologies.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues, defects through collaboration and monitoring application.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Android app development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Have experience with File Versioning Tools - Github, Bitbucket and etc.
- Familiar with UI/UX trends and concepts.
- Always keep up with the latest trends in technologies and UI/UX.
- Adhere to code standard practice.
We're looking for utmost passionate people to work with. They are willing to learn new stuff and in the meantime can contribute to the team.