Our team provide managed accounting outsourcing services for clients in all sectors and we are looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual who has good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping to lead the Accounting Outsourcing team in the delivery of monthly accounting to key clients. You must be a team player and have an enthusiasm to succeed at all levels. In the long term, successful applicants will work alongside the Regional/Global Accounting to support implementation of multi territory accounting in the region.
Responsible of the accounting advisory outsourcing services of the department included:
- Review and verify the accounting transactions and reports based on instruction from client.
- Preparing of monthly full set of management reports to the format required by clients.
- Preparation of Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, and Balance Sheet at periodic intervals, either monthly, quarterly, half yearly, or annually.
Ensure the monthly, quarterly and yearly closings activities and account analysis completed on timely basis;
- Preparation of yearly statutory financial statement for client.
- Preparation of deferred tax computation.
- Reconciliation of debtors’ and creditors’ accounts and resolve any un-reconciled items for clients.
- Liaison with external auditors and tax on behalf of client on the audit related matter.
- Preparation of the quotation and proposal to potential client (including global client).
- Liaise with global on the quotation related matter.
- Liaise with tax team on the engagement related to deferred tax computation.
- Monitor on the preparation of invoices to client.
- Preparation of term of reference for the new client and liaise with Risk Management Team for finalization of the term of reference.
- Liaise with global team and risk management team for the Multi Firm Engagement related matter.
- Liaise with other department on the issuance of Inter Firm Engagement.
- Creation of relevant documentation in the KPMG system for potential client and for new engagement.
- Responsible for quality, efficiency and timeliness of the team, including but not limited to the process documentation, work shadowing, training of team members as well as providing solutions/methods to avoid repetitive mistakes within the team.
- Coaching and supporting team members in achieving team and individual goals;
- Degree in Finance / Accounting /Professional qualifications (e.g., ACCA, MICPA ) is advantageous;
- Relevant 6-8 years of working experience in accounting and bookkeeping environment;
- Robust project management ability with drive and confidence;
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and numbers acumen, including analytical abilities and knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong people management skills and ability to work with people of all levels;
- Excellent writing skills and good verbal communications;
- Adaptive, flexible and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Keen to play a pivotal role within a highly focused Accounting service delivery team with a vision to lead the division and scale to higher leadership role.