A. Job Purpose
- Support the IT operation and maintenance implementation to support PSMB's business requirement.
- Assist in the IT operation and maintenance strategy and ensure its effective implementation to meet the PSMB's strategic goals in line with the latest technology.
B. Key Accountabilities
- Routine daily monitoring and maintenance of IT client-server bases infrastructure and LAN connectivity.
- Assist in client computer user interfaces for internet and intranet applications access; client computer configuration and conducting tests.
- Assist in managing and troubleshooting client emails, Active Directory user and Single Sign-On for internal user access with minimal access to the admin console.
- Support operation and maintenance implementation by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting client production environment issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation, assistance tools and PSMB events.
- Liaise with IT vendors to resolve HRDF systems errors, perform HRDF system security upgrade and implementation.
- Prepare minutes of meeting for IT Division.
- Manage enterprise system backup for IT Division.
- Communicate with internal users to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing and asset either manually or using a computer.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
C. Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of working experience with extensive exposure in IT System Support.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT operation and maintenance, client-server environment and the technical concept are required.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
D. Key Challenges of the Job
- Manage the user requirement to ensure organisational objectives are met.
- Coordination activity with the internal and external user.
- Keeping abreast of latest technology in Information Technology.