Job Description :
- IT Systems Analysis work focuses on designing information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture including:
- Collecting and analyzing information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system; Preparing flow charts, models, and procedures and conducting feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
- Estimating the costs of system solutions and preparing project plans to provide input into decisions about prioritizing projects and allocating IT resources.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Leverages agile methodology to design and configure solutions; Works closely with business to develop required training, change management and operations process.
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications and provide support.
- Looks for opportunities to automate business process with technology, and may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- In this role, you will be responsible for application and infrastructure installation, upgrades, operations, and troubleshooting of a wide variety of systems hardware and software and technologies. You will analyze issues in our computing environment, troubleshoot and recommend solutions to respond to customer requests/escalations or events as they occur. In this position you will need to utilize your communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills on a daily basis while interacting with support partners and customers and collaborate in projects from inception to delivery.
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang and Kulim, Kedah
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge of server hardware, system components and performance
- Knowledge & familiarity with Building Management Systems will provide an added advantage to your application.
- Proficient in MS Windows administration and troubleshooting.
- Some familiarity with .NET framework, HTML, XML, Web Services and IIS-Proficient in SQL Server and databases administration
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot application and data issues.
- Good communications skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a can-do attitude, open to identifying, picking up ownership and developing skills in areas outside of immediate scope
- Familiarity with ITIL, DevOps and Agile concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in L2 support, incident, problem and knowledge management.
- Experience in Application Support or Technical Support Services/delivery preferably with web-based and middleware applications.
- Experience working in follow the sun or multiple geos support models.