Responsible for system analysis, system design, application development, report generation, enquiry screens development, version development, amendment and enhancement for applications assigned. Ensure amended and enhanced systems meet user functional requirement specifications.
Ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of system development and implementation are in accordance with the Bank’s standards and able to facilitate future maintenance and enhancements.
- 2 - 6 years of experience in Requirement Definition, Design, Software Development and Implementation.
- Clear understanding of Application Development and Administration fundamentals.
- Providing production support for Business Application Systems.
- Experience in Developing, Administering and Working with MS SharePoint 2007 onwards.
- Previous working experience with Data Bases is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with the right attitude and a fast learner will be considered as well.
- Independent with good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Operating System:
* Unix – Solaris / AIX
* MS Windows
- Database Environment Familiarity:
* Oracle Database Server
* MS SQL Server - DTS, SSIS, SSRS
- Programming Language and Tool:
* MS IIS
* HTML with CSS Utilisation
* Basic graphics manipulation
- Workflows and customization of SharePoint pages using scripts