MICPA is on the lookout for an intern in the Technical Department.
You will be guided and coached, and will play a role in assisting the Technical Manager in offering technical expertise to committees under the Department’s care, including conducting research, carrying out technical-related activities, liaising with other departments, and other related technical matters.
- Fresh graduates or final year university students
- Education background in accountancy
- Adequate skills in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with accounting standards, auditing standards and other statutory requirements in relation to financial reporting
- High degree of self-motivation, results oriented
- Able to inspire confidence, influence others and rise up to challenges constructively
- Great teamwork
If you are interested to be part of the Institute’s Technical Team, do apply and contact us at [email protected]