KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding
people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Petaling
Jaya and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from
every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an
atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG office is seeking highly
motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
Acting as engagement team member in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-incharge
in delivering professional services.
- Assist the Governance team in delivering effective, high quality and timely outputs in board advisory and governance engagements which typically revolve around the following areas:
• Diagnostic reviews and assessment for compliance with legislation and regulations;
• Assist in advising clients on the design and implementation of governance frameworks and policies;
• Assist in designing, reviewing and enhancement of governance documents for clarity of roles and responsibilities of Board and Senior Management. These include charters, terms of references, policies and procedures; and
• Facilitate the exercise of Board effectiveness evaluation.
- Assist in conducting research on corporate governance topics and trends.
- Assist in pertinent business development initiatives (e.g. preparation of proposals, trainings and workshops).