Job Role Summary
McDermott Internship program offers students an opportunity to learn about how McDermott serves our clients and the energy industry globally. Offering positions to multiple disciplines and functions , internship at McDermott will allow for students to learn, develop, network with and work alongside McDermott's most valuable assets, our people. You are expected to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting. The attachment will be a function-focused development program that provides selected individuals the opportunity to gain actual work/project exposure and experience.
While in the program, participants will:
• Develop an awareness of the services McDermott offers to its customers
• Work alongside their internship supervisor to support the functional team they are a part of
• Participate in several professional development workshops arranged and facilitated by local HR
• Receive advice and coaching through a formal mentorship with an assigned mentor
Why you should work at McDermott:
• Leader in the global energy infrastructure market
• Growing end markets and strong backlog of work
• Industry-leading safety performance
• Focus on career development
• Collaborative and inclusive culture
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
Who should apply
• Malaysian Engineering student completing coursework to obtain a degree from higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or overseas
• Undergraduates with minimum CGPA of 3.2.
• Hardworking, eager, enthusiastic, colloborative and passionate individuals with good communication skills who want to learn about McDermott and gain experience in one of the world's largest EPCI organizations.
What applicants can expect
• You will only be considered for the position if you are seeking a degree that aligns with the functional area or meets the requirements of the position
• Selection is based on several critireas: relevance to functional area, past and current leadership and extracurricular involvement.
• Interns will be offered with monthly allowance.