Overall Purpose of the Job:
• To answer and provide solutions via phone and through ticketing system. Resolve and/or escalate all calls routed through the Information Technology Services system, providing courteous service to customers both on the telephone and other support channel whilst ensuring that all company standards are adhered too.
• To provide day-to-day Tier 1 operational support for IT users onsite or remote sites within APAC, EMEA and US region, covering 24x7 support to hardware, software LAN/WAN, Mobility, Audio & Video technology.
• To answer and escalate all IT inbounds calls within the Groups Service Level Agreement.
• Provide Tier1 hardware, software, network and mobility support for all IT Customers either directly or by engaging IT Support Associate or IT Support Associate I.
• Escalate issues to the Tier2 support or other IT Support Group where incident or request/tasks cannot be solved or delivered by Tier1.
• To perform on-boarding/off-boarding and account management.
• Maintain a tidy and structured working environment.
• Comply with policies, standards, process and procedures.
• To assist team leaders with activities as required.
Job Knowledge and Experience:
• Good and general working knowledge of Windows operating systems, IOS/Windows/Android mobile platform, Microsoft Office products, desktop & laptop hardware and peripheral equipment together with some networking knowledge specific to LAN/WAN and Cisco products.
• Positive attitude, team player and keen to support customers towards achieving 1st Class Customer Service.
• Self-motivated, organized and patient problem solver.
• Technically sound with the ability to achieve competency for eventual upgrade to IT Associate role.
• Ability to work alone and with minimum supervision.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Some language skills in Mandarin and Korean language will be added advantage but not mandatory.
• Active participation and engagement in team activity.