Gain industry experience through our Undergraduate Internship Programme. At OCBC, we are committed to help you take your first step towards achieving a successful career in the financial services industry. Our internship programmes are designed for students interested in learning about working in the Bank. During the internship stint, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the business of your interest and confirm your career aspiration. You will work on real projects, under the guidance of experienced managers. Our internship programme is more than work. You will participate in community activities and have many opportunities to network socially with our senior managers. This may lead to a future career with OCBC Bank.
To qualify for the programme:
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens
- Have outstanding academic achievements and a good track record for extra-curricular activitie
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possess strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges
- Assist in developing various presentation contents and slides for the purpose of business meetings
- Act as a liaison between the division office and stakeholders of all levels invluding senior management, Head of Department, etc.
- Support various deliveries assigned e.g. monitoring and follow up on outstanding matters, involvement in division wide events etc
- Participate in discussions and meetings with stakeholders and provide suggestions/ideas in reagrds to presentation contents, events, etc