SUMMARY OF DEPT FUNCTION & ROLE IN THE ORGANIZATION:
The Compliance Department’s function includes keeping the company up-to-date on regulatory requirements, and ensuring and monitoring the business functions’ and agents’ compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements.
The Compliance Department’s function includes designing and implementing compliance programmes, policies and procedures to ensure that the Business Functions conduct their business operations ethically and in accordance with applicable local laws, regulations, guidelines and regional compliance standards.
**SCOPE OF WORK **
To assist Compliance Department team on general administration matters, including the following:
- Research on regulatory development across the region as required from time to time.
- Disseminate regulatory changes and circulars from BNM, LIAM and PIAM. Follow-up with the relevant business functions on the reply to LIAM and PIAM.
- Update regulatory portal with regulatory guidelines and circulars.
- Assist in coordinating gaps analysis on regulatory changes with the relevant Business Functions and track action plans to closure.
- Assist in updating compliance checklists, training materials as well as any other internal documents.
- Assist in preparing compliance reports to Audit Committe, ExCo, PCA Compliance or any other relevant stakeholders.