KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
ASPAC (Asia Pacific) Learning & Development Hub, is based in KL. We focus on deploying learning solutions across the region that address critical business needs, and that complement local member firm curricula.
We are looking to recruit one L&D Coordinator to provide deployment support for a comprehensive curriculum of classroom and virtual classroom programs run across Asia Pacific.
The incumbent will provide day-to-day administrative support to ASPAC L&D Department, the role and responsibilities include but not limited to below:
• Handle inquiries relating to registration and deployment of classroom and virtue training
• Liaise with internal and external trainers to ensure smooth preparations and organizations of classroom and virtue training
• Create and update information and materials into L&D operations portal
• Maintain data and generate periodical reports from L&D operations portal
• Prepare post training evaluation reports
• Process financial documents including submission of claims, cost chargeback reports, etc.
• Assist other coordinators with their tasks during peak periods
• Other duties as assigned
This role will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and will be working on multiple activities simultaneously, all with tight timelines.