: Minimum 3 months
You will work on real projects, under the guidance of experienced managers. Our internship programme is more than work. You will get the chance to participate in community activities and have many opportunities to network socially with our senior managers. This may lead to a future career with OCBC Bank.
- Perform daily processing work on customers’ profile & data entry based on customers’ request.
- Ensure timely and accuracy of data input.
- Perform system enquiries including printing of reports.
- Retrieve statement/advices
- AIF/CIF & Address Maintenance: performs maintenance of account information for deposit accounts received via mail, Branches and Business Unit
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
At OCBC, we are committed to help you take your first step towards achieving a successful career in the financial services industry.
To qualify for the internship programme, you should:
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen
- Able to start on February 2021
- Have outstanding academic achievements and a good track record for extra-curricular activities
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possess strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges