The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL GFS. As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities.
What You'll be doing:
- Handle all intercompany in Global (including APAC, UK&I, EMEA, NA&3Cs & LATAM) transactions, accounting, confirmations and reconciliations. The process must be completely timely and at a high level of accuracy.
- Record intercompany transactions and journal entries to clear intercompany transactions with other affiliates and maintain intercompany accounts on a monthly basis
- Review/monitor intercompany accounts, i.e. invoicing, payables and journal entries
- Accurate and detailed review of intercompany invoice processing and settlement including inter/intra countries local tax accounting and withholding tax requirement.
- Ensure compliance with Global Intercompany and Transfer Pricing policies.
- Analyze intercompany balances with other affiliates and coordination of intercompany wire payments and intercompany settlements
- Preparation of recharge or allocation journals including business unit cost transfer, travel allocation to be transfer within entities
- Resolve Intercompany Accounting related issues and disputes or escalate as required
- Other ad hoc duties as may be assigned
More About You:
- At least 1-2 year(s) of accounting working experience is required for this position
- Preferably accounting experience in related with intercompany field however fresh graduate are encouraged to apply with relevant background of study (Finance)
- A team player, providing assistance when required to others and working together to achieve common goals.
- Ability to work in a high volume, transaction orientated environment.
- Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives within KL GFS team.
- Good command of English
- Initiative to do above and beyond the required task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to easily build working relationships
- Commitment to deadlines.
Why this role is critical:
- Being the team control and compliance defender in secured the role for segregation of duties.
- Streamline the Global Intercompany and Allocation’s process to achieve standardization across global region