If you’re ready for a great career opportunity, now is the time to join Clarivate. The role of the Inside Sales Account Executive is to uncover new business opportunities to achieve the desired new business targets in the assigned territory within the APAC region and develop new business potentials for the assigned Science product platform – an industry who owns and operates a collection of subscription-based product and services focused largely on analytics, including scientific & academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain & brand protection.
This role will be located in the Penang, Malaysia office and reportsinto the GBC Commercial Sales Director. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in delivering sales results within a fast paced & highly competitive sales environment. This is a great opportunity for an energetic Account Executive to effectively achieve business targets.
- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired new business targets • Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month • Work efficiently with customers, qualify & execute on new leads and to comply with a pre-defined
- Clarivate’s sales cycle process which includes the defined process of the CRM tool Salesforce • Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of Clarivate products that are sold to the user base.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share best practices of your customer, product and sales knowledge to enhance team collaboration, resource virtualization & productivity • Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management. • Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
- Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients • Execute on quarterly initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns for verticals, blitz campaigns, etc. • Assume responsibility to establish & maintain effective communication & coordination with assigned Field Account Manager & other functional team members
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A self-starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and generating their own ideas on how to find and grow new business
- Language Proficiency - Excellent in both English & local language of the assigned geographical market in verbal/written skills, preferably also equipped with good presentation skills
- Persistent and motivated to overachieve against target
- Excellent sales, account management and leadership skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- General knowledge and understanding of utilizing SFDC
- The ability to establish & cultivate strong internal & customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment
- Desire to grow in your career and work in a fast-paced environment