As an Information Security Consultant, you'll contribute technical insights to client engagements and
internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen
internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within
existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate.
In your role as an Information Security Consultant, you’ll:
- Conduct Information Security Assessment against EY Methodology and leading practice
frameworks and common standards.
- Conduct attack and penetration on infrastructure, network, web application and source code
- Assist client in managing their Information Security Programs.
- Assist client in managing their Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Assist client in managing their information protection and data privacy.
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from
- Advise clients on the IT security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how
they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress
and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering,
Information Technology or a related major (such as accounting, finance, economics)
- The successful candidate must be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the
CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
- Strong interest in the field of information security
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Willingness to travel on assignments as the need arises
- Good project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products,
expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that
believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever
you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment
to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer
by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as
Make your mark. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EYCareersMalaysia/
Connect with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eymycareers