Explore now, decide later.
If you're a fresh graduate seeking for a career in Assurance but you're unsure of which industry to specialise in, then this one year programme was made for you. It gives first-year Associates the opportunity to experience a variety of clients and industries before you specialise in a specific industry.
You'll have the benefit of:
- Gaining a wider skill set and exposure
- Being agile and versatile as you will have the opportunity to adapt to clients from different industries
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand