With us you will work in an international company open for ideas and different cultures. We offer our employees numerous advantages starting with an attractive salary based on competency and experience as well as a performance-related bonus.
Purpose of the Job:
- To ensure payroll accuracy, statutory compliance and timely salary payment.
- Support the C&B function to achieve process improvement and efficiency.
- Support the payroll function in preparation and processing payroll in efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure accurate timely salary payment and compliance with all statutory bodies’ requirement.
- Liaise with respective government statutory bodies for related matters i.e EPF, SOCSO, EIS and Income Tax.
- Timely response to employee enquiries on payroll.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Manages employees’ movement (new hires, transfer, termination, retirement, and etc) that impact on payroll processing.
- Maintains accurate and complete record filing and documentation of payroll transaction for audit purposes.
- Administer employees’ injuries and illness cases that require SOCSO benefits application
- Continuous improvement on payroll and operational processes
- Supports all HR systems administration (leave system, smartHR, Time management system)
- Maintenance of employee p-files to ensure complete documents for internal and external auditing purpose.
- Manage employees’ request of company token and awards.