With us you will work in an international company open for ideas and different cultures. We offer our employees numerous advantages starting with an attractive salary based on competency and experience as well as a performance-related bonus.
Purpose of the Job:
- To assist the Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits in the efficient and effective coordination and implementation of compensation administration, performance management process, short term incentive and benefits administration.
Compensation & Benefits
- Coordinates C&B processes i.e salary review planning, bonus payment, benefit renewal exercise and new benefits introduction.
- Administer employees’ movement to ensure timely benefits enrolment and termination.
- Conduct benefits cost and utilisation analysis to support manager’s proposal and recommendation.
- Administer Group Insurance plan (Group Term Life, Group Personal Accident and Hospitalization & Surgical Plan) and Outpatient medical outsourcing for all level of employees; Registration of new employees, Submission of Claims and Liaise with insurance agent pertaining claims issues.
- Assist in designing and developing compensation policies and procedures
- Coordinates, prepares and submission of monthly headcount report, absence report, and other type of mandatory reporting by the government authorities.
- Assist in expatriate management including immigration, taxation and relevant matters.
- Educates and advice employees on HR policies and processes
- Participates as the team member in the HR strategic projects and initiatives
- Supports all HR systems administration (leave system, smartHR, Time management system)
- Maintenance of employee p-files to ensure complete documents for internal and external auditing purpose.