Purpose of the Job:
To assist the Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits in the efficient and effective coordination and implementation of compensation administration, performance management process, short term incentive and benefits administration.
Compensation & Benefits
- Coordinates C&B processes i.e salary review planning, bonus payment, benefit renewal exercise and new benefits introduction.
- Administer employees’ movement to ensure timely benefits enrolment and termination.
- Conduct benefits cost and utilisation analysis to support manager’s proposal and recommendation
- Administer Group Insurance plan (Group Term Life, Group Personal Accident and Hospitalization & Surgical Plan) and Outpatient medical outsourcing for all level of employees.
a. Registration of new employees
b. Submission of Claims
c. Liaise with insurance agent pertaining claims issues.
- Assist in designing and developing compensation policies and procedures
- Coordinates, prepares and submission of monthly headcount report, absence report, and other type of mandatory reporting by the government authorities.
- Assist in expatriate management including immigration, taxation and relevant matters.
- Educates and advice employees on HR policies and processes
- Participates as the team member in the HR strategic projects and initiatives
- Supports all HR systems administration (leave system, smartHR, Time management system)
- Maintenance of employee p-files to ensure complete documents for internal and external auditing purpose.