Growth Executive - Group CEO's Office
A Day in A Life
As a fast growing, dynamic company, you can expect that your days will be pretty varied. Multitasking is normal, and there will be times whereby your skills or natural talents will be leveraged to support other business priorities. With that in mind, the bulk of your workday will involve you having to:
- Responsible for all customer communications, maintain close and strong rapport with key customers in local and overseas market.
- Support bew and existing customer in new product development for condom and non-condom products.
- Ensure development and projects are monitored and progressed by continuously communicating with supplier, production and customers.
- Identify business challenges that customers face and provide creative solutions to ensure sales and development opportunities are maximized.
- Carry out market research to keep up-to-date with customer trends, market landscaped and competitors.
- Engage in the development of new condom and non-condom products to provide the Group with innovative solutions for future expansionary growth and cross selling opportunities.
- Provides necessary data / reports / dashboards / presentations to the management team.
- Support the development and sales of glove, coordinate with Thailand subsidiaries on order progress and shipment.
- Assist on corporate events and coordinate organisation matters.
- Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned.
Field of Study
At the beginning, you may be culture-shocked working in Karex and with the Growth team under the Group CEO’s Office. To help you adapt better, we would like to share our core team beliefs:
- Be able to change and adapt quickly.
- Work on ambitious goals.
- Understand failure as part of learning.
- Create momentum and enjoy success.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership and is proactive.
- Fantastic team player, communicator and facilitator.
Job Requirements :
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree of higher in marketing, business administration or equivalent.
Fresh graduates and candidates with 1-2 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Energetic, result driven, easily to adapt with changes and good interpersonal skill.
Detail-oriented, strong sense of urgency and responsibility.
Willing to travel outstation as and when required.
Candidate must be willing to work in Port Klang.