The Great Eastern Management Associate Programme seeks to develop young, talented, well-rounded individuals to become future leaders of the industry.
- Land a permanent role that aligns with your ambitions and potential
- Engage with senior leaders through mentorship activities
- Work alongside Management Associates with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Accelerate your career with holistic learning and development opportunities
- Gain comprehensive insights into the world of insurance and finance
Second Class Upper
- A fresh graduate with less than 1 year of working experience, and aged 25 years young or younger
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in any discipline
- An academic superstar (minimum CGPA 3.5 or Upper Second-Class Honours)
- A chameleon (agile, adaptable, open to fit into any situation)
- A walking dictionary (strong writing and speaking skills in English)
- An all-rounder (proven passion and involvement in various extra-curricular activities and hobbies)
- An influencer (strong leadership and interpersonal skills when working with others)
- A Malaysian citizen
Send your resume to ManagementAssociates@greateasternlife.com with a 100-word essay on why you feel you are different from any other graduate.
We accept applications all year round, with specific intakes in January and May every year. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.