Experian Finance Graduate
- Are you a recent graduate looking for a platform from which to grow your career?
- Do you want to become a future leader or subject matter expert in a global organisation?
- Do you want the opportunity to expand your knowledge of a variety of technology domain in a unique way?
About this program
Established in 2017, this is the newest stream to our Graduate Talent Program. The program is 24 months in length. During this period, you will undertake rotations (any department) in our Malaysia Global Development and Delivery Centre's Finance Division. Finance Graduate will take on real positions from day one, with actual responsibilities. You will also spend a significant amount of time on key change projects. This program will provide you comprehensive knowledge of our finance operations and a solid understanding of the core business, by exposing you to different functions within finance.
Our graduates are empowered to find opportunities to improve the way we do things to help our business and our clients grow. During the program, you will be exposed to a variety of roles and be involved in a range of different projects which you will support and manage.
We are looking into rotating to a different role between 6-9 months however, you may stay longer in your current role depending on your interest and performance. Our graduates are empowered to find opportunities to improve the way we do things to help our business and our clients grow. During the program, you will be exposed to a variety of roles and be involved in a range of different projects which you will support and manage.
You will benefit from
- Coaching/ Mentoring
- Formal/ On-the-job Training
- Soft-skills Training
- Progress Check
- Completing Lean Six Sigma Certification
You will experience working within exciting environments. You will receive regular performance feedback and personal development planning, including support from a mentor.
- 24 months
Upon successful completion of the program, you will then go through a selection process to be offered exciting job opportunities according to business needs, based on your career aspirations and performance during the program.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for recent university graduates who are highly motivated, ambitious with an emphasis on critical thinking and competitiveness. Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Recognized Bachelor Degree/ Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Above 3.0 CGPA
- Fresh graduate / graduate with less than 1 year of working experience.
- A team player
- Good analysis skills, knowledge and ability with Microsoft excel
- Excellent English Communication and interpersonal skills