The Fellowship is an award-winning Leadership Development Programme. Gain professional training and support while you expand opportunities for underprivileged students in high-need schools.
- Be a Malaysian citizen, aged 32 years or younger
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any non-Education discipline.
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Possess a minimum of 5As in SPM, including the minimum grade of credit (C) for Bahasa Melayu
- Have a strong academic track record (minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00 or Second Class Upper Division or equivalent)