The Fellowship is designed to give aspiring changemakers like yourself the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and understanding of the education system. By being placed in a high-need school as a full-time salaried teacher, you will experience first hand the challenges in education at the grassroots level. Throughout the 2-year programme, you will be assigned a coach who will help you on your journey of personal growth.
Through the Fellowship, you will lead, inspire and impact classrooms and communities, and create transformational change in their leadership and public school system.
To be eligible to join the Fellowship, you must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen, aged 32 years or younger at the start of the Fellowship
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Possess a minimum credit (C) for Bahasa Melayu in SPM
- Be a graduate from a local public or overseas university recognised by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Have a strong academic track record as stated on Teach For Malaysia's website
Second Class Upper
To visit our website for more information, click here
To begin your application directly for the Teach For Malaysia Fellowship, click here.