• Articles:
  • Leadership
  • Aspire
  • Innovate
  • Ins & Outs
  • Education
  • GRADUAN News


Tidbit Thursday: Body Language to Avoid!

2019-10-03 09:30:26

93% of the messages you send are non-verbal cues while the remaining 7% is the spoken word. Actions really do speak louder than words!

When at the workplace, avoid these non-verbal cues to send the right message!

#teamGRADUAN #TidbitThursday