FIND OUT MORE THROUGH HERE.
WHO ARE WE? We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies.
SO WHY WORK HERE? As a global company in a fast-paced industry, we’re undergoing some of the most exciting changes in our history. It is the perfect opportunity to join and help shape our journey. It is a chance to take control in a challenging environment and do something that you are passionate about.
THAT’S WHY WE VALUE UNIQUENESS. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Human Resources Graduate Programme will let you maximise your potential. It’s a 12-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals, helping you to develop exceptional commercial skills with full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Malaysia Marketing departments of Brand, Trade, Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results.
**IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, WE’LL GIVE YOU **
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England
- the most competititve salary package in the FMCG industry
- networking and mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
It's tough. It's fast-paced. It'll stretch you to the limit. THE ONLY QUESTION IS ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
WE ARE SEEKING FOR HIGH CALIBRE GRADUATES TO JOIN OUR 2020 GRADUATE PROGRAMME! Come join us If you…
- are a Malaysian National
- graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Commerce and Business, Psychology, Arts or any relatable discipline from a reputable University
- are a final year student, fresh graduate or a professional with maximum 2 years of relevant work experience
- have an excellent academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
**Application Process: **
- Online Assessment
- Phone Interview/Video Interview
- Skype Interview
- Assessment Centre
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.