The 18-months Global Apprenticeship Programme creates a platform for you to gain a customized apprenticeship approach in line with your career interest and goals through on the job training rotations on these areas;
- Project Management
- Commercial and Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- Contract Management
You'll be given stimulating, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values and structure. On top of a competitive starting salary and other attractive perks and benefits, you will have the ability to deepen your knowledge through real-life learning exposure and contributing to groundbreaking projects. All the while, you’ll be supported by a field expert as direct supervisor to provide guidance and constructive feedback, as well as an excellent mentorship programme.
Who must you be?
- An outstanding all-rounder with quality of global elite learning institutions from any field who aspire to learn and grow with us.
- Highly ambitious doer – not just thinker. You are efficient in combining inspiring ideas to into reality.
- Keen to take ownership of and pride in your work, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to seeing work through and delivering results.
- Your glass is half full – always.
- Language is your strong suit with exceptional command of English, verbal and written.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you?
- Networking and mentorship with our experienced leaders.
- Challenging and rewarding career.
- Above industry average salary package.
- Deliver impactful and meaningful project.
- Customized journey on preferred path.
Other perks & benefits
- Flexible healthcare plans.
- Flexible working hours.
- Open-door policy.
- Personal development & growth (agile working culture, 360 degree of performance review, Career Committee).
- Fun events (monthly office parties, company's outings, sports and social clubs, annual appreciation dinner, knowledge sharing session).