Started in 2007, the FINANCIAL SECTOR TALENT ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME (FSTEP) is the brainchild of former BNM Governor Tan Sri Dato Sri’ Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz and is managed by the Asian Banking School (ABS) in collaboration with BNM. FSTEP is an intensive graduate training programme designed to equip talent with the right skills and knowledge for their transition into the financial services industry.
FSTEP, funded by Staff Training Fund (STF) is an industry-driven initiative with the participation of banks and insurance companies in Malaysia. The training programme helps fresh graduates jump-start their career in the financial services industry through a 3-month period of comprehensive and interactive classroom training followed by a 9-month period of on-the-job training with their respective sponsoring financial institutions. FSTEP trainees will receive a minimum monthly allowance of RM2,600 throughout the 3+9-month programme.
THE 3-MONTH CLASSROOM TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Technical Training in Banking & Insurance
- Digital Banking
- Agile Leadership
- Executive Presence
- Communicate with Impact
- Business Simulation Board Game
- Prominent Leader Session
- Field Trip
JOIN US SO THAT YOU CAN
- Get enriched with technical, personal and leadership skills to succeed in your career.
- Get paid a minimum monthly allowance of RM2,600 by the respective sponsoring banks or insurance companies, throughout the 3+9-month
- Get connected with a network of banking and insurance professionals in Malaysia.
- Get a head start in launching your career in the financial services industry.
To submit your application, kindly click the APPLY button and you will be directed to
https://batch21.fstep.org.my to COMPLETE your application. The application deadline is on 20 September 2021. However, applicants are encourage to apply early
Kindly email [email protected] for any inquiries.
- Malaysian citizen
- Degree of any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or professional qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA)
- Fresh graduate or work experience not exceeding 3 years
- Age 30 and below
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Proficient in English
Under the Scholarship Talent Attraction and Retention (STAR) initiative, JPA
scholars can apply to join FSTEP and fulfil their bond commitments with the
respective sponsoring financial institutions. Kindly visit https://star.talentcorp.com.my for more information.