The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL SSC. As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities. Your tasks will include but are not limited to Fixed Assets. There are open opportunities for various accounting exposure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performs monthly reconciliations with medium to high complexity ratings. Researches variances and prepares adjustments to correct account balances
- Manage the full fixed asset process which include addition, retirement, transfers and etc into Fixed Asset subledger system.
- Participate in month end and year end closing
- Reviews automated journal entries, prepares & post standard journal entries to the general ledger
- Engage and timely respond with tax department, internal & external auditors requests.
- Proactive identify & kickstart process improvements opportunity in order to streamline procedures and job processes.
- Perform specific project when required.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision and provide coaching & guidance to junior team members
More about you:
- Minimal 3 years in fixed asset accounting or relevant within shared services/multinational environment
- Strong commercial acumen, autonomous and fosters teamwork
- Experienced and intellectually curiosity
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience and familiarity with accounting system software
Why this role is critical:
With fraud cases on the rise, now more than ever it`s critical for Experian to ensure that the data we keep in our records is accurate and protected. As part of Fixed Assets team, you will be on the front line ensuring that our records stay accurate and that fraud attempts are stopped in their tracks to prevent financial and reputational losses.