Apply via our website!
[Click Here] (http://jobdetails.nestle.com/job/Shah-Alam%2C-Selangor-Darul-Ehsa/659864701/?locale=en_US)
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Manufacturing / Food Sciences / Engineering / Biotechnology
3+ years of experience
We are looking for a First Line Manager to ensure Employee Safety, Product Quality and Line Efficiency while delivering on time Shift Production Plan
A day in the life of...
- Develop competencies of his/her team as aligned with Production Manager with proper training include equipment, safety & hygiene
- Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through Total Performance Management (TPM) approach
- Ensure working areas are clean & in working order in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety
- Leading a continuous improvement/employee involvement culture through TPM approach. Drive for excellence and support operators and staff in their tasks.
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to team. Ensure succession plans.
- Ensure adequate distribution of skills
What will make you successful
- Min 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment with union and safety exposure
- Good working attitude and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of leadership ability by leading a project within a factory environment and positively confronting inappropriate behaviour and using coaching techniques to ensure involvement of the workforce
- Must be able to work in shift