The programme aims to develop a pool of Chartered Accountants and accelerating your career for future roles via best-in-class experiential learning, job rotations, regional exposure and accelerated development, anchored by competencies and core values.
- Open to Malaysians
- Completed ACCA or other Accounting Proffesional Certification i.e. CIMA, MICPA
- Completed Proffessional level for ICAEW students
- Less than 2 year's working experience
- This is a 3 years programme which is divided into 3 rotations (within Group Finance) of 12 months each, and 1 year deployment
- Experience th unique opportunity of being apart various functions within Group Finance to further wider your horizon
Benefits of the RHB Graduate Programme
• Experiential Learning - An end-to-end transformation journey that lets you learn on-the-job, enrich your knowledge and skills whilst developing your competencies
• Accelerated Development - Through a shift from learning as an event to learning is a journey, we want you to continuously learn and develop to excel and perform well in your job
• Competitive Rewards - We offer some of the most competitive salaries and remuneration packages for our Graduate Associates
If you are passionate to make a difference and go beyond expectations, we invite you to be part of this journey. To know more and apply to this programme, visit http://application.simplify.com.my/rhb/q/graduate and you might just find your next potential move with us.