- Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business decision-making process
- Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization. Provides information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, budgeting and planning, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies
- Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting
- Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction. Regularly applies strategies and concepts and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to independently execute an appropriate course of action
- Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions can cause considerable impact to business plans and results as well as project objectives and scheduling of work within own and other organizations
- Interprets information for and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization
- Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management. Responsible for providing financial support to larger or more profitable departments and accounts.
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang and Kulim, Kedah
- Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 1-3 years of related practical experience.