A. Job Purpose
Assist to develop yearly plan and budgetry requirements, drafting content of all marketing collaterals, coordinates and monitor implementation of publication activities in all forms of advertising and media coverage such as online, printed, social media to publicise the HRDF products and services.
B. Key Accountabilities
- Assist the yearly plan by assisting in providing input and ideas on the publication activities to be organised by Marketing & Communications Division.
- Drafting content of all marketing collaterals for activities organised by the division.
- Assist in promotional items/info kit, identification of quantum, design and specifications of items, preparation of draft proposal/memo of approval.
- Liaise with external parties such as newspapers, radio, TV, etc. in getting best medium of promotions to channel the promotional message across to the mass on HRDF products and services.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods, writes and speaks effectively, using conventions proper to the situation, performa alternatives ways to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Support outreach programmes and promotional activities.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
C. Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Media/Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field and understand the intricacies of the services and industrial sectors.
- Skills in creative content, social media management and exposure in events.
D. Key Challenges of the Job
- Assist superiors to increase the awareness and understanding on trainings and schemes under PSMB.
- Build rapport with the local SMEs and employers to increase the awareness and participation in PSMB's training through extensive writing and publication.