- Packaging Material Purchase Order
- Receive order from Marketing, SO (Sales Order) & CRF (Customer Request Form).
- Liaise with marketing on the artwork status, NEW/AMEND/REPEAT.
- Perform sample mock up test for those new packing style.
- Enquiry special packaging material costing from suppliers.
- Check on packaging material balance stocks, to clear those usable stocks with FIFO (first in first out).
- Liaise with operation planner on the packaging material required date.
- Liaise with shipping personnel on shipment planning date.
- Issue PO (purchase order) to suppliers & follow up to ensure the packaging materials deliver on time.
- Liaise with warehouse if there is any problem about packaging material delivery.
- Liaise with QA if there is any problem about packaging material quality.
- Liaise with account for any invoicing issue.
- Supplier site visit & audit.
2 ) Logistics
- To check the cargo readiness with each plant's packing planners, feedback if there's any special requirement required by customer that need to be complied and to re-check again with them if they're able to meet the shipment date as given by shipping agents.
- To check the packaging material (PM) status (new / amend artwork) and PM delivery status for each Sales Order (SO).
- To check all requirements as stated in Sales Order (SO).
3 ) Placing Shipment Bookings
- CIF, CFR and CIP rates (or other type of incoterm that customer requested TG to book and they pay in advance before the shipment arrangement).
4 ) Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
Minimum Working Experience
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
1 ) Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent from reputable universities.
2 ) At least 2 years of working experiences in a manufacturing environment.
3 ) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4 ) Good command of English (spoken and written).
5 ) Conversant in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
6 ) Possess strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, team player, problem solver and capable in executing the procurement and sourcing activities.
7 ) Knowledge and experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
8 ) Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office operation, Excel and Outlook.
9 ) Candidate must be honest, dynamic and self motivated, passionate and committed in their work, open minded and creative with ideas for the betterment of the business.
10 ) Possess the eagerness for knowledge and continuous improvement.