A. Job Purpose
Facilitate and implement the Performance Management System (PMS), performance appraisal cycle and Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) to achieve the organisation performance and enterprise scorecard using top-down and bottom-up, cascade and support method.
B. Key Accountabilities
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of performance management framework, policies and system to align and support the organisational goals and inculcate a culture of good governance, integrity and transparency within PSMB.
- Initiate, implement and monitor the Employee Performance Assessment (EPA) cycle to ensure timely submission during performance planning, mid-year review and year-end review.
- Plan and conduct performance briefing/clinic sessions to ensure clarity and same understanding on the implementation of EPA across PSMB.
- Coordinate and facilitate the communication to all staff of performance issues including Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) to support the performance based culture in PSMB.
- Analyse, evaluate and identify the effectiveness of Performance Management System (PMS) and performance improvement initiatives to ensure the suitability of system towards current organisation direction and HR Strategies.
- Analyse and consolidate the performance data (result of EPA) for the implementation of promotion exercise.
- Maintain and consolidate the performance data for entire organisation to ensure transparency and compliance of the PMS.
- Coordinate and faciliate the succession planning committee meeting and compile the outcome of meeting for the usgae of Talent Management Department.
- Perform HR analytics to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of HR and PSMB.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
C. Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in human resources, management, business or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in performance management and it would be better if the candidate has experience in benefit and compensation areas.
- Experience in extensive stakeholder management is essential.
D. Key Challenges of the Job
- Lack of clarity and common understanding among management and staff to achieve the organisation target will cause inconsistency in performance rating.
- Delay in submission will delay the whole EPA's cycle.
- Lack of communication between the management team and staff may impact the staff motivation.
- Manage different level of stakeholder and stand firm on the implementing principle of PMS.