Deliver reliable and robust network infrastructure through technical analysis, and undertake initiatives in which application of network technology which support efficient services, business operations and increased organisation productivity that contributes to the Bank’s IT strategy and roadmap.
- Implement network infrastructure strategies, framework and standards; and ensure the network procedures and its related documentation is up to date by leveraging on network infrastructure technology and capabilities to align with the business objective.
- Provide first level support for network infrastructure administration, service request, problem and incident management (troubleshooting, problem identification, investigation, resolution) to ensure business continuity, high availability and sustained performance of the Bank’s primary functions.
- Administer Network Management System and monitor the hardware and software installation, creation, and configuration to ensure resiliency of network infrastructure and its related components.
- Perform impact analysis of changes for any network components or configuration to align with the established network architecture for the Bank’s IT infrastructure.
- Perform health checks and network maintenance which includes monitoring the patching and software upgrade procedures, ensuring network access controls are in place (e.g. secure locations, passwords, file permissions, access control lists) to prevent business disruption and to ensure network components are appropriately protected against virus infections or malicious attacks.
- Undertake research and feasibility study on network infrastructure effectiveness, the relevant technology environment and its tools to ensure its reliability, agility and resiliency in the digital economy.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE :
- Academic qualifications: Degree or professional qualification in Business or IT, with Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is preferable
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in network administration and support. Working experience in administration for platforms such as Cisco, Bluecoat, Allot, and F5 would be an advantage.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Ensure network services availability and continuity to support business process efficiency, continuity and information accessibility and visibility.
- Ability to participate in IT project implementation as a subject matter expert working with vendors and IT application teams to ensure smooth implementation of the project
- To assure network infrastructure is reliable, agile and resilient to meet the business demand and priorities in secured environment.
- To keep abreast with up-to-date technology advances and to enhance necessary skills for effective and efficient service delivery.
- To manage stringent service level agreements for mission-critical business services or applications.
- To standby 24x7 after office hours or during weekend [whenever required] for network related services to minimise disruption to business operations.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 Credits in SPM including Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.