Assist Manager in planning and implementing effective, efficient and various methods of learning solutions and interventions specifically in the area of leadership development in order to build ready-now leaders and strengthen leadership capabilities for all levels.
- Plan and manage end-to-end leadership development learning solutions that follows instructional design strategies to ensure quality assurance and to achieve overall programme outcomes.
- Assist Manager in developing classroom and digital content, processes, tools and standards to strengthen overall effectiveness of leadership development interventions.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, external learning providers and other stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of leadership development learning interventions.
- Assist Manager in procurement and contract management of suitable learning providers adhering to the Bank’s procurement policy and ensure efficient management of learning investment.
- Assist Manager to design and implement evaluation strategies to assess learning effectiveness, develop evaluation report and take appropriate actions to enhance interventions.
- Conduct research and benchmarking on leadership development best practices to continuously enhance learning interventions.
- Continuously update the leadership development and learning repositories/ dashboard to facilitate effective decision making.
- Performance Improvement
- Instructional Design
- Learning Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- Learning Impact Evaluation
- Learning Programme Management
- Knowledge Management
- Understanding of Central Banking functions
- Learning Technologies
- E-Content Development
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Academic Qualifications: A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as Instructional Design, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Education (adult learning), Psychology and Business Administration. Professional certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years continuous experience in learning development/ human capital development or any relevant disciplines.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least 5 Credits in SPM including Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified