A. Job Purpose
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with the Assistant Manager to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
B. Key Accountabilities
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Directly involved on audit process and ensure the compliance of deliverables.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Communicates assigned tasks to the engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise, ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression. Proactively seeks relevant education and training opportunities.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
C. Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Financial or any related discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience especially in internal audit environment.
- Possess good confidence and communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Possess good writing skills especially in English.
D. Key Challenges of the Job
- Execute internal audit assignments to achieve effective risk management, internal controls and good corporate governance.
- Document and report audit issues via a systematic approach to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.